6620 SW Scholls Ferry Rd
Beer. You had me at beer. Beer on tap, beer by the bottle…lots and lots of beer. And for you wine drinkers there is also a nice selection of wine.
We thoroughly enjoyed our very first visit to Uptown Market. So much so, that we have plans to go back. It’s a great location for us and we love that Wednesday through Saturday they have Maiale di Volo sitting in their parking lot cranking out some wood fired pizza.
We ordered our pizza then we wandered in to figure out what beer we would like to enjoy with it. Currently they have 12 beers on tap. Apparently 6 of those taps are a new addition and soon, very soon, they will be adding another 6 taps with a total of 18 beers on tap. They had a great selection on tap, but if that isn’t enough they have over 700 bottles of beer. You can enjoy them at the store or take them home.
It doesn’t stop there. They also have all the equipment and ingredients that you will need for home brewing. They also offer classes in home brewing to help you get started. But wait…there’s more. They even offer coffee. Yep, they open at 7am so you can get your coffee to start your day and a beer to end your day. These guys have thought of everything.
I didn’t get many pictures of the inside, but this place is pretty cool. There are plenty of places to sit down and enjoy our beer and pizza or do what I did. I wandered looking at beers while drinking a beer. Why not?
- Atmosphere is very much a market, but with Fat Tire bikes hanging from the ceiling.
- Prices are about $4 pints. They also have beer clubs that you can join and you can get discounts with that.
- Service was great. These guys just want you to end up with the perfect beer, and they are happy to help and super knowledgeable.
- They have beer, wine and coffee.
- Uptown Market is located off of Scholls Ferry Rd.