This place is as sweet as every single picture you have seen. I have read that there is quite a line at this place, so we got there very early on a Saturday morning and didn’t have much of a wait, which was perfect. The staff was super helpful in helping us make decisions too, which you all know I love. They know what’s good right?
- Atmosphere was super cute. You order at the counter. If there are no tables available one does come available by the time your food comes out. Not sure how they do it, but they do.
- Service was great. Really great attitudes, super helpful and cheerful. Gotta love that at 8am.
- Drinks were loose leaf teas and coffee was self serve so you never ran out. They kept the container full and changed out what kinds they were serving, which was fun.
- Pricing was around $9-$11 for entrees.
- Must not miss item would be the Trout and Potatoes.
- Sweedeedee is located in N. Portland on a cute little street corner.