7628 SW Nyberg Street
Tualatin, OR 97062
19300 NW Cornell Road
Hillsboro, OR 97124
3682 SW Bond Ave.
Portland, OR 97239
This is a local favorite for us. We have eaten here many times. Recently we even ventured out and tried something new. I know, crazy huh? Why mess with a good thing? But when everything is good you can’t go wrong.
I also like that if you watch local papers you can sometimes get coupons too. Plus it’s already reasonably priced, so that makes it even better.
This is also a place that the whole family loves. When we go someone will always order the Saigon Combination with noodles. It’s a huge bowl that has salad at the very bottom, then topped with rice noodles, a combination of meats and an egg roll. We pour the sauce over it and don’t stop eating until it’s gone.
Other things we have ordered and loved ::
- Coconut Curry Chicken – great on a cold day
- Pho – my daughter gets the beef brisket every time
- Bambuza Salad Rolls – why not they are only $4.90 and a large portion
- Lemongrass Chili Chicken – Not for the faint of heart. Very spicy, but amazing. **Newest thing we’ve tried.**
- Lemongrass Beef Sandwich – for $4.90 this thing is huge and so good.
- Cabbage Chicken Salad – Looks like we have eaten here way too much, but this is good too.
The one thing we didn’t like was the Drunken Crispy Chicken, but that’s because it was deep fried and it was just to heavy. It tasted great, just too greasy for us. Definitely try it if you like that kind of thing.
Anyways I think you get my drift. This place is good and you need to check it out. There are now 3 locations to choose from.
- Atmosphere is light, bright and decorated very colorfully and I like that!!
- Pricing is great. It won’t set our family with teenagers back that much and we all leave full.
- They do serve beer, wine and bubble tea. Oh and Thai iced tea, which, if you haven’t guessed already, was very good.
- Lunch is served very quickly, dinner it becomes sit down.
- Located in Tualatin, Portland and as of May ’11 Hillsboro.
- I recommend this place, if you haven’t guessed already.