345 1st Street
Lake Oswego ,OR
Zeppo has always been a favorite. I just love the fun atmosphere of this place. It’s always so warm and welcoming and makes you smile as you look around at all the decorations. Most times we come for dinner, but on this night it was Girls Night Out, and we were doing Happy Hour. With prices so affordable it’s hard just to choose one thing, so I didn’t.
Who doesn’t love a great Caprese? It’s not just in the great tomatoes and the mozzerella, basil combo, but also in the balsamic glaze on top. This dish is satisfying every time.
I am always a sucker for Pork and when I see Braise Pork with Pappardelle pasta, there is no way I can pass it up. As always the Happy Hour dishes are slightly smaller than the dinner entrees, so this was a perfect size. Add to that a draft beer and I had the perfect meal. We were able to sit outside and enjoy the weather, the vibe and the people watching.
I have also come for dinner several times and truly enjoy this place.
- Atmosphere is the one of the key elements of Zeppo. They have decorated with kitchen utensils. I can’t even explain, you must see it for yourself. They have made chandeliers out of stainless steal colanders. It also has romantic seating for couples with curtains draped around the booths. They also welcome big parties with tables that can seat up to 12 or 14.
- Happy hour is long and has some great items on it that are reasonably priced. Pricing for dinner is moderate. You can get something for just $11 a plate or as much as $24.
- They have about 3 beers on tap, lots of wine selections and a full bar.
- They serve Two buds and a Leaf Tea for breakfast, which I love!
- Located in downtown Lake Oswego.