We had been for dinner at Old Salt Marketplace and we were wowed. When we saw that they were starting to offer breakfast, we knew we needed to get there.
There were no Eggs Benedicts on the menu, but I saw plenty of things I would like to try. Since our visit I did see they have added Eggs Benedicts, so we will be back. My husband got a special hash and I got the smoke trout omelet. Before they brought out our food we thought we would at least try something small to start the meal off. So we opted for the Miss Zumstein’s Baked Goods. Every single thing we had was fantastic all the way down to the toast that tasted home made. The potatoes were perfectly crispy and seasoned well.
- Atmosphere was very rustic, very open, great looking bar and cozy.
- Pricing for breakfast was between $8-$10 for entrees. Specials were a little more.
- Service was great. I was still in my cast and I had to have my leg up, so we were put in our own corner, but they didn’t neglect us.
- They had lots of drink options, since they do have a full bar.
- Old Salt Marketplace is located off of NE 42nd.