701 Main St,
Oregon City, OR
We had been told repeatedly that we needed to try this place, and not just by one person, but a few people we knew. As you can see that’s how I find all these great spots. I have to admit, we have been 3 times and I am just now getting around to writing a review. I am trying to keep this place to myself, but I am finally letting you in on my new found pizza place.
Since I’ve been 3 times I don’t really need to go into detail. It’s safe to assume at this point that we love this place. Thin crust, great toppings and combos. Also ask servers what their favorites are. That’s how we learned you can make any red sauce pizza into a garlic sauce and we do just that.
- Atmosphere is an older building with great charm. The outdoor seating is awesome in the summer.
- Prices are right around $13 for a pizza. We each get our own and take left overs home.
- Service has been great all 3 times.
- They always have great beers on tap, wine and cocktails.
- Mi Famiglia is located in Oregon City.