2880 SE Division St.
People rant and rave about this place. Now I know why. Simple menu, simple concept, BIG on flavor.
We did the chicken and tri tip combo. I loved this. Great flavor running through it, yet you can add any hot sauce to it and that only makes it better. We tried a few since we had 2 entrees. I loved that it had rice and beans with it and the salad was a great bonus. This is a food cart I will definitely be back too. I just can’t remember which I liked better, so I guess I will be just have to order the combo again.
- Atmosphere at this pod is great. It’s the most well designed food cart pod in all of Portland.
- Pricing was $12 for this large combo plate that I shared.
- Service was great. She cranks out the food pretty darn fast.
- She did have a few drinks there, but there is also a beer cart in the pod.
- Love Belizean has moved to the new food cart pod Tidbit Food Farm and Garden.