900 Northwest 11th Avenue
If you are looking for a romantic place for dinner I would choose Jamison. This places is just beautiful and the food is spectacular. We have eaten breakfast here as well and really enjoyed it. This time we thought we would take advantage of their Happy Hour. Dinner is on the spendy side, but you can enjoy some of the same offerings for a fraction of the price during Happy Hour, so we did just that.
We have this problem where we see so many things that look fabulous so we just keep ordering. All that to say, we did end up with quite a few options, but we managed to finish most of it. Here is most of what we ordered.
We loved everything we ordered and even saw a few things we wished we would have had room to try. We will be back for this Happy Hour for sure. My biggest complaint with Happy Hours is bar food. I love being able to get gourmet food for a fraction of the price and that is exactly what is on Jamison’s menu. After meals like this it made me wish our schedules allowed us to take advantage of more HH around town.
- Atmsophere is just beautiful. As you can tell by my pictures it is darker (mood lighting is probably the word they are going for) yet cozy.
- Service was good at the bar. We also got there right as Happy Hour started, so we were talking to the bartender and he was taking good care of us.
- Prices were from $3-$11. The burger was $11, but the brussels sprout chips were just $3.
- They have wine and beer($3) on the HH menu, plus specialty cocktails at a HH price of just $6.
- Jamison is located in the Pearl District.