I am no ramen expert….Ok actually the only thing I can compare it to is Top Ramen at 10¢ a box. Seriously, Ramen is not one of those things I have sought out. Today I found myself face to face with Ramen options or small plates. Well it should be no surprise that I am not a “small plate” kinda girl. So ramen it was. I asked what their best seller was and I was steered towards the signature Ramen. Since I had no idea how to order ramen, I just went for it and since they have no menus online, I can’t remember the exact name, but if you go there it’s easy to spot.
This ramen had the most tender and sweet pork belly. It literally melts in your mouth. I have officially been converted to ramen. Since I have nothing to base my ramen on, all ramen will be based on this place. The reviews this place gets are crazy.
Apparently this is the place to get ramen in Beaverton. I’m supposed to keep it a secret, but it’s hard. I think the trick will be if you can actually find it, then you have earned a chance to try it. There is no sign, you just kind of have to know where you are going. For the most part I did.
- Atmosphere is very small and quaint. I suppose if you are going for dinner you should make a reservation.
- Pricing for lunch was around $9.50 for most ramens, but the signature dish was $11.50.
- Service was great. They saw me asking lots of questions and jumped in to help.
- They had all kinds of Sake and beer.
- Yuzu is located in Beaverton.