Washington & SW 9Th St
Rolling Gourmet Fusion
I was fortunate enough to win a great prize from Ole Latte Coffee and that was gift certificates to some of the food carts downtown. I won a raffle that supported Pancreatic Cancer. Todd, from Ole Latte Coffee, is passionate about getting the word out about this disease and we loved supporting the cause.
All that to say here is one of the places we took advantage of thanks to Ole Latte Coffee.…
We wanted to try more than one thing we so we order a combo bowl with Yakisoba noodles and a crunch California roll with a cucumber salad. This combo was rather large. Everything was fresh and tasted great.
I would go back and try more things off his menu. I would for sure get the cucumber salad again. I wouldn’t pass up the crunchy roll, but I would try hard to order something different next time, even though the crunchy roll was pretty awesome.
- Atmosphere is the downtown pods where there is no seating unless you walk over to a nearby park. Great for people working downtown.
- Pricing was great at just $8 this was a large portion.
- Service was great. We talked with the owner and he helped us get everything we would want.
- Drinks included water and snapple. I’m sure there was more, but that’s what stands out in my mind.
- Rolling Gourmet Fusion is located in Downtown Portland.