3971 N Williams Ave
I was on the search for some good cheap eats and this place came up. There are so many good things on Williams, so I was glad to discover yet another great place.
Las Primas is Peruvian street food. I really wasn’t sure what I was in for, but I was ready for the adventure. So just to make sure I could judge it well, I over ordered. You could easily come in for Happy Hour and get the sandwich, split the fries with a friend and grab a Peruvian Beer and not spend a fortune and leave full.
The Empanadas are my favorite. The sandwich was not only good, but it was big enough that we did share it. The fries had crumbled chorizo and a creamy pepper sauce on them.
Great space here at Las Primas
- Atmosphere was very casual with the order at the counter dining experience.
- Service was good. She helped us figure out what to order.
- Pricing was great at Happy Hour and it didn’t seem to be smaller portions my any means. You could easily come with a friend and get a sandwich, split the fries and grab a $2.50 Happy hour beer and come in right around $10 each.
- Not to miss items would be the Empanadas or the Fries. Both were so good.
- They also have the Pisco sour which is a Peruvian drink along with a small beer selection.
- Las Primas is located in NE Portland.