Punch Bowl Social brings classic entertainment and real culinary chops together under the same roof, in an environment that is playful, comfortable and surprisingly intimate. Punch Bowl Social’s scratch kitchen serves upscale diner-inspired dishes while the bar focuses on delivering top-notch craft beverages. In addition to receiving dozens of awards since opening the first Punch Bowl Social in 2012, Punch Bowl Social was named one of Nation’s Restaurant News’ “Top Ten Breakout Brands” in 2015.
This place is big, but food is served throughout. There are also bars throughout. If you can’t find something to do then you just aren’t looking hard enough. They have bowling, ping pong, shuffleboard, darts, marbles, board games and karaoke. Even though it is on the 3rd floor of the mall they even have some outdoor seating, which I love.
- Atmosphere was outstanding. There are booths, barstools, couches and all kinds of areas to make yourself at home in.
- Pricing on food was great. Brunch was right around $10-$12 per entree.
- Drinks are served throughout and they have hand crafted cocktails and draft beer.
- Service was really good.
- Not to miss item would be the Crispy Chicken Biscuit and the Fried Hominy, which they sent a sample home with us. Let’s just say those are addicting.
- Punch Bowl Social is located on the 3rd Floor of Pioneer Square Mall.
Thank you Punch Bowl Social for providing some great pictures.