2039 SE Clinton St
I have been twice. I shouldn’t even comment on one of our visits because it was for brunch and they are no longer serving brunch, but I just might throw up one picture just so you can see how good it looked and maybe we can all petition for them to bring it back. One of the best brunches I have had in a long time.
But let’s move on to what they still serve…..a fantastic dinner.
We did the Chefs tasting menu. Some things are on the menu, others are not. As we looked over the menu we were really intrigued by the pork dish and they said it would be on the tasting menu. With that, we said “bring it on!”
Here’s the other thing about Jacqueline, they menu is always changing. So what we ate might not be on your plate. But that doesn’t matter because this place is outstanding! Try anything and everything. I’m just going to let the pictures do the talking.
And just one small peak. Jacqueline please consider brunch again some day. You did it right.
- Atmosphere is very charming in this small cozy place.
- Pricing was $45 each for the tasting menu and we were stuffed. Plenty of food and we boast about being big eaters.
- Service was excellent for both of our visits.
- Drinks were really good. We even had the bartender make us a bourbon drink, his choice, and it was very well done.
- Jacqueline is located off of Clinton Street in the old St. Jack space, in SE Portland.