Thank you for your interest in advertising on my blog, EatingMyWayThruPortland. If you would like to contact me you can do that by email me at amy @ eatingmywaythruportland.com
I started this blog back in 2011 as a fun way to share where I was dining and favorite places I was discovering. I have kept my blog current with posts and I have also put a lot of focus on social media so I can keep expanding my reach. As my audience has continued to grow I get multiple offers to promote businesses and products. I love nothing more than helping people get the word out, but with that comes much time and effort.
I would love to discuss various types of advertising options with you.
- I have done Kickstarter campaigns. I will write a post, promote it on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest (if possible). Before the Kickstarter campaign ends I will do one last round of promotion. Basically I will drive as much traffic to you as possible. Here is an example of one that had up to 50 Facebook shares.
- I am willing to run giveaways through my blog to help promote businesses and products. All this will be posted to my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts.
- If you have a product that you would like me to review we can talk about what that might look like. I do not cook items, but I have mixed some drinks. I do love local products like those yummy caramels pictured above.
- I welcome ads and banners on my blog for products/places which would be of interest to me and my readers. There are 2 sizes available, 125 x 125 or 125 x 250.
- I have done sponsored posts, which you write. IF approved I will keep the post on my blog for however long you choose. You may also add a sponsored link to the end of one of my posts. I must disclose on the post that it is a sponsored post.
Whatever the kind of advertising is, I want to make sure it’s something that is relevant to my readers, that are looking for a great place to dine in Portland, and that it reflects my honest opinion of a product or place.
All advertising needs to be prepaid through Paypal.
New sites popping up every day showcasing a cities ‘hot spots”, “hidden gems” or “Top 10 Places to Dine” If you are looking for me to write a blog post or add links to you from one of my already existing posts please contact me about pricing. Pricing will vary depending on the project. I love doing these, since I do have favorites and I have searched to find those hidden gems and I do love sharing those.
If you have any more questions please feel free to email me at amy @ eatingmywaythruportland. com